Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator
Use statistical analysis to evaluate potential positions
The Expected Return Calculator is McMillan’s proprietary analytical software that uses statistical analysis to evaluate complex option positions, in order to give the trader an idea of whether or not there is a probability of success in a trade.
What is Expected Return?
Expected Return is the return one could expect to make from a position over a large number of trials. Unfortunately, in the real world, each position we invest in has only one result – not a large number of results that we can average. However, in the long run, if one consistently invests in positions with superior expected returns, then he should show superior returns in his portfolio or trading account. All the facets of a strategy are incorporated into expected return – in particular, the probabilities of making or losing money and the size of profits or losses are both factored in.
Why use the Expected Return Calculator?
The results from The Expected Return Calculator can easily help investors and traders decide whether a particular option position is worth establishing. Furthermore, expected return analysis is the only way that a trader can accurately compare different strategies to see which is best: is a diagonal spread or a covered write the best trade? Or maybe a simple option purchase is best. Expected return can help you decide.
How to use The Expected Return Calculator
First, the trader defines his position, which can be extremely complex – involving multiple options and expiration dates, as well as a possible linear volatility skew.
- Name the position for your own reference.
- Enter the specific dates you would like to use for your position’s “Evaluation Points” along with the starting date.
- Provide information about the underlying security, including the Symbol, Price, and Historical Volatility.
- Enter any dividend or volatility skew information that pertains to the position you are analyzing.
- Enter the information for each leg of the option position, including Option Symbol, Type (put or call), Quantity, Expiration, Strike Price, Option Price, and Option Implied Volatility (implied volatility can be set to 0 and be automatically calculated).
- Multiple underlying can be incorporated into the position as well by use of the “Add Underlying” button.
Click the “Summary” tab and outputs are calculated swiftly and accurately, and all can be printed and exported to Excel. Tabular outputs include position “greeks” as well as expected profit calculations at any number of user-defined dates during the life of the position.
Get immediately download Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator
- A summary of your inputs is provided.
- The Greeks, including Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega and Rho are calculated and presented.
- The Expected Dollar Return is shown at each data point for each leg and the entire position.
- The Expected Percentage Return is provided for the entire position at each data point.
Under the “Plot” tab, graphical outputs show how the position is expected to behave at the user-defined intervals. The Expected Return calculator allows you to easily visualize exactly how much money you’d expect to make or lose at any underlying price and at any time throughout the life of the position.
More about The Expected Return Calculator:
- Analyze complex positions involving multiple options
- Encompasses volatility skews
- Date Calculator functions
- Profit/Loss Graph, including user-defined time lines
- Expected profit clearly marked on profit graph
- Legend on profit graph allows easy identification of important data points
- Tabular display of profit information available as well
- Position “greeks“ are shown
- User-defined commission rates allowed
- Outputs can be exported to Excel
- Save data files to your hard drive
- Print functions available for all outputs – graphic or tabular
- 30-page User Manual included under Help Topics
PC-Operating System Compatible: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista, Windows 7* (download only), Windows 8* (download only), Windows 10* (download only).
*NOTE: Software will not run on any MAC OS. The CD-Rom will not work on Windows 7 or Windows 8. To install on Windows 7 or Windows 8, choose the DOWNLOAD option.
Read more: http://archive.fo/OFFHz
Here’s What You’ll Get in The Expected Return Calculator
– Download Sample files “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator”
Course Requirement: Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator
Real Value: $249.0000
One time cost: USD57.0000
Frequently Asked Questions For “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator”
How to make payment for “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator” ?
- Enjoy “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Optionstrategist – The Expected Return Calculator” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !