Extending PPC capabilities: Social, local and mobile search
Generating higher traffic (at least in the short term) has always been a PPC speciality. To help drive traffic, marketers with empty sales pipelines, limited-time offers, or seasonal promtions, continuly use PPC to push traffic or move the needle when demand is high.
However, what’s lacking from most paid search campaigns is the untapped area of opportunity found in social, local and mobile search tactics. For example, a recent survey of 1,530 B2B and B2C marketers found that only 48 percent of organizations enhance their basic listings with images or custom details – and only 20 percent of organizations have added videos to their listings. That’s a lot of lost opportunity missed.
By utilizing tactics such as Google Boost, location and phone ad extensions, mobile versions of web sites, images and videos. Marketers can now extend their reach to a different audience – and very specific type of user, giving searchers more of what they want, when they want it.
In the 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC Edition, you’ll find several new case studies (on what is and isn’t working) in real-life paid search marketing campaigns. This 177-page report helps you get more out of your paid search efforts – by aligning your top challenges to the most effective PPC tactics. Get answers to these questions:
- How can I use social, local and mobile paid search effectively?
- What can I do to improve my monitoring and tracking metrics?
- How can I find ways to increase your inbound marketing leads?
- What analytic tools are most widely used to optimize PPC performance?
- What insights do agencies have on improving quality scores?
PPC marketing insights from your peers
One of the key takeaways from the report are the PPC marketing insights from your peers. You’ll gain a better understanding of the top challenges and objectives from many different perspectives from measuring ROI, increasing web traffic, lead generation and more.
- “Our primary objective for PPC is traffic generation, and we focus as closely as possible on maintaining a low CPC. We live and die for the long tail.”
- “We use PPC to analyze traffic potential for SEO. We don’t use PPC as a marketing tool in itself.”
- “We create Ad Groups based on new products that we are releasing, as well as for category pages on our site.”
- “Test ROI and campaign messaging with Google AdWords before expanding to other PPC venues such as Bing, Shopzilla etc. We use PPC to measure the conversion success of targeted terms to product offerings and have specific ROI goals.”
- “Keyword research, then cost analysis, then landing page design/development…measure, measure, measure.”
More Key Questions Answered in this year’s study
- How do you create an effective highly-targeted ad group?
- What impact does split testing on landing pages have on your PPC campaigns?
- How can you use PPC analytics to capitalize on daily performance trends?
- How are marketers overcoming the PPC challenges hampering effectives over the last 12 months?
- How can I improve my lead quality with paid search?
- Are PPC budgets expected to stay the same or grow?
- How much does an inbound lead cost on average?
Search Marketing Success Stories: New PPC Tactics, strategies and Charts
The 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report-PPC Edition is more than just data. This report is a comprehensive reference guide containing more than 125 charts with analytical commentary, hundreds of informative insights from your peers, and more. It also features a special section on landing page optimization with analysis and insight on topics critical to the future success of paid search marketing:
- Learning from an unsuccessful PPC campaign
- Using PPC analytics to capitalize on daily performance trends
- Outsourcing PPC Campaigns increases conversions 400%
- Designing custom landing pages increases leads by 88%
- Improving conversions with landing page tests
- Using sitelinks to lift clickthrough rates 14%
- Redesigning PPC ads and landing page increases CTR
Key findings from the 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC includes:
- The alignment of paid search marketing objectives against the most difficult challenges
- The usage, effectiveness and level of effort required for PPC tactics
- How organizations are allocating marketing dollars and where they are shifting their efforts
- What marketers are doing to prosper in local and mobile PPC
- Most effective advertising networks and ad formats
- How agencies contribute to their clients’ PPC marketing efforts
Here’s What You’ll Get in MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition
– Download Sample files “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”
Course Requirement: MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition
Real Value: $397
One time cost: USD62
Frequently Asked Questions For “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”
How to make payment for “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”?
- Enjoy “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “MarketingSherpa – 2012 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !