(Download available within 1-2 hours)In short, this comprehensive study provides insight on what works – and what doesn’t – in email marketing today.
MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report
Research Reveals: Marketers Face Significant Obstacles to Email Marketing Success in 2011
Email plays a vital role in achieving a wide range of marketing objectives. When integrated with emerging marketing channels such as social media, email appears to have unlimited potential especially when combined with multiple improvement tactics. The purpose of this report is to help you understand which email marketing tactics will be most effective in helping you overcome significant obstacles for 2011 in email marketing such as: relevancy, quantifying ROI, deliverability, opt-ins, and a lack of an effective marketing strategy.
The all-new 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report provides the most up-to-date research, benchmark data, and analysis on new email marketing tactics, email marketing maturity, and the state of email from a strategic standpoint. In this report you’ll also gain a deeper knowledge of the key issues from the most comprehensive study on email marketing available including:
- Impact of email marketing maturity
- Three dimensional views of email tactics
- All new metrics and benchmarks
The 198-page 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report includes a broad range of all components of email marketing with details on the significant new obstacles to email marketing success, email budgets and bottom lines, and top tactics for delivering relevant content, email list growth, and social media.
In short, this comprehensive study provides insight on what works – and what doesn’t – in email marketing today.
Top 10 Questions Answered in the 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report
- What are the new significant obstacles to email marketing success?
- What are email marketers really trying to achieve?
- What are the three phases of email marketing maturity?
- What is an effective method for quantifying ROI?
- What are the top tactics for delivering relevant content?
- How does email personalization tactics increase conversions?
- How is social media being used as list growth tactic?
- What are the new key performance metrics for email?
- What is the new benchmark date for email newsletter performance?
- What are the methods typically used to test email campaigns?
In the 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report, you’ll receive all the benchmark data you need to make informed campaign decisions, face new challenges with real research and marketing insight, and forecast email budgets for the upcoming year. Highlights from the new report include:
- Primary research survey results, providing the collective wisdom of 1100 email marketers
- 152 charts and tables with analytical commentary
- 50 benchmarks on Email marketing tactics, research, budgets, and ROI
- 7 marketing sections with hundreds of insights from your peers on email challenges, relevancy, list growth and more
Special Sections: Highlighting Email Marketing Insights, Tactics, and Charts
The 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report is more than just data. This all-new report gives you analysis and insight on topics critical to the future success of email marketers:
- Most difficult email challenges, objectives, tactics for the upcoming year
- Email marketing maturity – a key indicator of success
- Changing marketing budget landscape for 2011
- The time, effort, and expense required of relevancy tactics
- Top tactics for driving email list growth
- Solutions and providers for sending house email list
- Effectiveness of deliverability tactics and trends
- Using metrics to improve email performance
- New email testing and optimizing methods for 2011
3 Dimensional Views of Email Tactics
In the 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report, we found that marketers are more likely to use fast and easy to implement email tactics, instead of those which are most effective. The three dimensional views are:
Here’s What You’ll Get in MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report
– Download Sample files “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report”
Course Requirement: MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report
Real Value: $397
One time cost: USD62
Frequently Asked Questions For “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report”
How to make payment for “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report”?
- Enjoy “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “MarketingSherpa – 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !