(Download available within 1-2 hours)Due to the complexity and evolution of PPC search marketing, this is the first year that we have publishing a standalone Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC Edition.
Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition
All New Search Benchmark Report – PPC Edition: Research and Insights on Optimizing PPC Campaigns from Keywords to Conversions
All-New Research and Insight: A study based solely on PPC research to support their campaign decisions
In MarketingSherpa’s 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC Edition you’ll find data on the latest PPC innovations, from keywords to conversions, as well as insights from PPC marketers and agencies on their strategies, challenges and successes.
Due to the complexity and evolution of PPC search marketing, this is the first year that we have publishing a standalone Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC Edition. This 190-page report provides you with:
- Primary research survey results, providing the collective wisdom of 2,194 search marketers
- Benchmarks on PPC budgets, objectives, tactics and metrics
- The current and expected future impact of mobile and local search
- Search agencies’ unique perspective on client PPC campaigns
- An overview of the search engine market from industry-leading sources
Special 70-Page Section on PPC Metrics and PPC Tactics
This new edition also takes a deeper look into PPC metrics and tactics with sections on target keywords, best tactics, average PPC clicks, defining a conversion and quality of leads generated by PPC. Learn how to optimize at every stage of the game for paramount returns. This special section also includes:
- Best tactics for improving quality score
- Most commonly-used keyword match types
- Charts showing the effectiveness of PPC tactics
- Marketers insights on PPC successes and challenges
You also receive more than 50 charts of important PPC metrics, based on each search activity from keywords, then clickthrough and ultimately conversion. The PPC Edition gives you the benchmark data you need to formalize a successful PPC process from start to finish.
New Innovations in Paid Search, Including Mobile and Local Search
There are two areas where search engines are releasing innovative improvements on the paid side – mobile and local search. What will be the impact of these new changes and how will they impact organizations in the future? These questions, and more, are answered within the report, where you’ll find:
- New benchmark data on future impact of mobile and local search
- Demographic breakdown by age, gender, industry and organization
- Local search marketing tactics
Top 10 Questions Answered in the PPC Edition:
- What are the most effective PPC objectives for marketers?
- When preparing your 2011 budget, what are the new benchmarks to use?
- What are the best practices for improving your quality score?
- What is the current state of the search market?
- What are the expected changes in client PPC budgets?
- What insights do Web analytics programs provide?
- Which online marketing tactics are being conducted in-house?
- What are the latest strategies on keywords, clicks and conversion?
- How does the effectiveness of PPC vary from organization?
- What are the greatest successes and challenges in PPC?
2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report – PPC Edition Summary Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: PPC Benchmarks (p. 12-122)
- Budgeting for PPC
- Online marketing budgets
- Perceptions of PPC at budget time
- Increasing PPC budgets
- Clicks are the greatest PPC expense
- Google dominates PPC budgets
- Investing in PPC
- PPC target objectives
- Perceptions on the most effective PPC objectives
- Marketing insights: PPC strategy development
- PPC metrics
- Step 1: Keywords
- Marketer insights: Best tactics in improving quality score
- Step 2 : Clicks
- Step 3 : Conversion
- PPC tactics-Optimizing every stage of the game for paramount returns
- The effectiveness of PPC tactics
- Marketer insights: PPC successes and challenges
Chapter 2: PPC Resources (p. 123-131)
- Majority of online marketers practicing tactics in-house
- Web analytics programs provide premium insights for PPC
Chapter 3: Mobile Search (p. 132-143)
- The current impact of mobile search
- The expected future impact of mobile search
Chapter 4: Local Search (p. 144-159)
- Local search currently having a significant impact
- Local search has reached maturity as a marketing tactic
- Local search tactics
Chapter 5: The Search Engine Market (p. 160-167)
- Google holds their place at the top of the search market
- Bing and Yahoo! alliance aims to even the playing field
- Search and social partnerships
Chapter 6: Agency Perspective (p. 168-173)
- Increasing client budgets
- Agencies rank the effectiveness of PPC tactics
- Agencies’ clients performance in quality score
- Agency insights: PPC successes and challenges
Here’s What You’ll Get in Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition
– Download Sample files “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”
Course Requirement: Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition
Real Value: $397
One time cost: USD62
Frequently Asked Questions For “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”
How to make payment for “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”?
- Enjoy “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Marketing Sherpa – 2011 Search Marketing Benchmark Report: PPC Edition” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !