They met for the first time in 2011 in Boulder, Colorado when they were both invited by Steve Andreas to present at the annual Advanced Mastery Training.
This online training program represents a meeting of minds between Andrew T. Austin and Lucas Derks. In their clinical practices Austin and Derks have both explored psychotherapy focusing on the aspects of identity. Working for many years independently of each other and largely ignorant of each other’s existence they began to arrive at some surprisingly similar conclusions when it came to creating expertise in psychotherapeutic change.
They met for the first time in 2011 in Boulder, Colorado when they were both invited by Steve Andreas to present at the annual Advanced Mastery Training. From that time, Derks and Austin have exchanged and developed ideas to further their work.
Andrew T. Austin wrote: “It seems strange to me that so much of modern psychotherapy has become fixated on exploring how people feel rather than who they are. Changing feelings is easy enough to do, just give your client a nice cup of tea and oodles of kind attention but this is usually only temporary and is what I like to call ‘cheap and cheerful change.’ Working therapeutically with identity produces a much more stable and longer lasting therapeutic change. For practitioners, understanding identity change requires a deep understanding and quite a lot of hard work…” Lucas Derks, famous for his work in Social Panoramas and identity, says in answer to the question of what Social Panoramas work can achieve :Lucas Derks wrote:“ Expel evil spirits! Rebuild the foundations of people’s model of the social world. Change the place people believe is theirs in society. Break nasty identification patterns. Help people see themselves as equal to others: help them to create positive self-images. And doing this very directly, from understanding how people create social problems and how people may change them for better social constructions.”
Working with identity may well seem strange to many NLP practitioners and hypnotherapists who are usually more familiar with working with “state” (i.e. feelings). Identity is something that is so often overlooked, along with status games and Social Panoramas. This is something that Derks and Austin seek to change with projects such as Identity Panorama.
Contents of this online training program:
• Introduction (Andrew T. Austin & Lucas Derks) – video: 6.30mins
• Identification (Lucas Derks) – video: 18.08mins
• The Multiple Influences on Identity Formation (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 17.59mins
• Parenting and Identity (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 21.07mins
• Eliciting Family Panoramas Using Coins (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 14.37mins
• Coins Client Demonstration (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 26.12mins
• Introduction to Pronouns (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 21.56mins
• Pronouns Development (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 12.33mins
• Pronouns Client Demonstration (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 26.12mins
• Context, Cultures and Roles (Andrew T. Austin) – video: 11.55mins
• Self Concept (Lucas Derks) – text
• Self Experience and Identity (Lucas Derks) – video: 9.34mins
• Identity Change (Lucas Derks) – video: 50.13mins
• Belief and Identity Change Client Demonstration (Lucas Derks) – video: 58.28mins
• The Role of Self in Social Phobia (Lucas Derks) – video: 23.13mins
• Self Confidence (Lucas Derks) – video: 40.12mins
• Self Design (Lucas Derks) – video: 44.18mins
Course Requirement: Identity Panorama
Real Value: $147
One time cost: USD35
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Identity Panorama” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !
There are no reviews yet.