- Topic Areas:
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2011
- Steve Andreas, MA, NLP
- 59 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 07, 2011
Since everyone makes mistakes and bungles opportunities, everyone experiences regret. However, while some people become paralyzed or depressed by regret, others easily “take it in their stride” and move on with their lives. Four different very rapid methods for regaining balance in regard to regret will be demonstrated and taught.
- Distinguish between regret, guilt, and a mixture of the two.
- List four different ways to resolve regret, without knowing the content.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Steve Andreas, NLP, is an American psychotherapist and author specializing in Neuro-linguistic programming. With his wife and partner Connirae, they are the co-editors and/or authors of many NLP books (both classics from the early days of the field, and new innovations) and over fifty NLP articles.
Course Requirement: [Audio Only] IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret: A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas
Real Value: $20
One time cost: USD 7.99
Check more original content of IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas
Frequently Asked Questions For “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas”
How to make payment for “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas” ?
- Enjoy “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “IC11 Workshop 33 – Resolving Regret – A Balancing Act – Steve Andreas” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !