- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2005
- Marsha Linehan, PhD | Jean Houston, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 09, 2005
- Given a topic, to describe the differing approaches to psychotherapy, and to identify the strengths and weaknesses in each approach.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, is an American psychologist and author. She is the creator of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), a type of psychotherapy that combines behavioral science with Zen concepts like acceptance and mindfulness. Professor of Psychology and Director of the Behavioral Research and Therapy Clinics at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Her primary research is in the application of behavioral models to suicidal behaviors, drug abuse, and borderline personality disorder. She has received several awards recognizing her clinical and research contributions and is past president of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy. A fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychopathological Association, Dr. Linehan is a diplomate of the American Board of Behavioral Psychology.
Jean Houston, Ph.D in Psychology, is the author of over 30 books in the fields of human and social development. As a consultant to UN programs and other international agencies she has worked in some 109 countries, and continues to advise globally in social artistry (human development in the light of social challenge and change). Jean is also Chancellor of Meridian University, Co-Founder of Rising Women, Rising World.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.
Real Value: $29
One time cost: USD 9.99
Check more original content of EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.
Frequently Asked Questions For “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.”
How to make payment for “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.” ?
- Enjoy “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “EP05 Dialogue 01 – Mindfulness – Marsha Linehan, Ph.D. and Jean Houston, Ph.D.” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !