- Topic Areas:
- Couples Conference | Couples Conference 2012
- Esther Perel, MA, LMFT
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Apr 27, 2012
In this workshop, we will look at fantasy as an ingenious way our creative mind overcomes all sorts of relational and intra psychic conflicts around desire and intimacy. Therapists can help clients develop a view of fantasy as a narrative that creates a safe space to experience the pleasure that can invigorate their loving relation-ships. They will decipher the meaning of sexual fantasies, approaching them more as dreams or complex symbolic structures than as literal narratives of secret intentions. In recognizing the depth, complexity and healing qualities of the erotic imagination, we explore sexual fantasy as a staging ground for action and escape that turns the tables on those responsible for earlier experiences of demoralization, defeat, and even trauma. As therapists, we need a clearer distinction between issues of privacy and secrecy in the arena of sexuality, as well as a range of clinically valuable ideas about when and how to bring fantasy into a relationship and — just as importantly — when and how not to.
- Discuss how to decipher sexual fantasies: their symbolic meaning, performative qualities, and their healing attributes.
- Show the relation between attachment history, erotic blueprints, and sexual fantasies.
- Demonstrate “when and how” to help couples bring their erotic imaginings into their relationship.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Esther Perel, MA, LMFT, is the best-selling author of Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence, translated into 25 languages. Fluent in nine of them, the Belgian native is a practicing psychotherapist, celebrated speaker and organizational consultant to Fortune 500 companies. The New York Times, in a cover story, named her the most important game changer on sexuality and relationships since Dr. Ruth. Her critically acclaimed viral TED Talks have collectively reached over 10 million viewers.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered: From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT
Real Value: $29
One time cost: USD 9.99
Check more original content of CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT
Frequently Asked Questions For “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT”
How to make payment for “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT” ?
- Enjoy “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “CC12 Workshop 06 – Erotic Fantasy Reconsidered – From Tragedy to Triumph – Esther Perel, MA, LMFT” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !