- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2014
- Bessel van der Kolk, MD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 2014
Stories have the ability to engage people emotionally and to move them to change, but telling the right story at the right time to the right person is an art and a skill. This demonstration will show a gentle, artful and respectful way of doing brief therapy that uses stories to invite change.
- Apply stories in brief therapy.
- Create an individualized story for a particular client.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Bessel A. van der Kolk M.D. has been active as a clinician, researcher and teacher in the area of posttraumatic stress and related phenomena since the 1970s. His work integrates developmental, biological, psychodynamic and interpersonal aspects of the impact of trauma and its treatment. His book Psychological Trauma was the first integrative text on the subject, painting the far ranging impact of trauma on the entire person and the range of therapeutic issues which need to be addressed for recovery.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD
Real Value: $29
One time cost: USD 9.99
Check more original content of BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD
Frequently Asked Questions For “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD”
How to make payment for “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD” ?
- Enjoy “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “BT14 Clinical Demonstration 09 – Processing Traumatic Memories – Bessel van der Kolk, MD” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !