- Anita Mandley
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2019
Most therapists understand that the extreme behaviors of people with a borderline personality disorder diagnosis are often strategies for survival, self-management, and attachment.
But their intense abandonment fears, inappropriate anger, and extreme reactions to loved ones can still set even experienced therapists on edge.
This recording will dismantle the bias against BPD clients and clear a path for a transformative therapeutic relationship with them by exploring the clinical choices that can truly make a difference.
Articulate BPD’s intricate connections to complex and developmental trauma, and the resulting treatment implications.
- Expanding the story we and our clients tell to explain the behaviors and symptoms of BPD
- Looking at symptoms as survival strategies, management patterns and attachment cries
- Finding the missing resources
Evaluate how states of pervasive emotional dysregulation may play out in sessions and inform clinical treatment interventions.
- Learning to hear the attachment cry and responding to what’s needed in the moment with mindful interventions
- Decreasing the internal pressure for our clients and ourselves with regulation strategies
Determine which therapeutic strategies work with BPD clients and which are counteractive in a clinical setting.
- Providing the missing resource
- Auto-regulation to co-regulation to self-regulation
Utilize strategies for coping with the symptoms of repeated exposure to extreme emotional reactions in clients.
- Therapist’s own self and the impact of working with high intensity activation patterns
- Expanding the therapist’s tolerance and capacity for awareness, presence, tolerance and resiliency
Anita Mandley, MS, LCPC, is an integrative psychotherapist practicing at The Center for Contextual Change. She’s the creator of the Integrative Trauma Recovery Group (ITR) a group therapy process designed specifically for adults with developmental and complex PTSD.
Financial: Anita Mandley practices at the Center for Contextual Change.
Non-financial: Anita Mandley has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Course Requirement: Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label
Real Value: $119.99
One time cost: USD 35.99
Check more original content of Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label
Frequently Asked Questions For “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label”
How to make payment for “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label” ?
- Enjoy “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Anita Mandley – Beyond the Borderline Label” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !